look at this now 1. MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
Kea has a built-in Master Data Management to store and use all relevant data intelligently OR can fetch data from other solutions in your eco-system.
- Employee Data
- Heirarchy Data
- Doctor Data
- Doctor classifications –simple or more complex
- Products and SKU s
Data can be managed by administration or the data owners themselves. Our Kea-workflow engine will help approval flows.
- No Need to store critical master data outside the solution
- Easy to update
- Bulk uploads available
- Provides capability to analyze customer data
try these out 2. MULTICHANNEL MARKETING
Today, pharma companies reach their messages to the doctor through multiple channels and as non-intrusively as is feasible.
- Face to Face detailing
- Self Serve detailing
- Social Enterprise Communication
Kea handles all of the above, and not only that, integrates the information on all these effort points into single 360 degree views.
which companies run scam dating sites BENEFITS:
- Broadcasts of information to doctors
- Chats outside doctor’s busy hours
3. EVENTS AND CAMPAIGNS
A. EVENTS AND CME (CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION)
Kea has a very comprehensive module on Events.
- All types of events
- Planning of events
- Defining budgets
- Doctor and Speaker invites
- Budget adherence
- Speaker profiles and agreements
- Participants’ attendance
- Assistance in logistics
- Compliance features
Since peer to peer engagement facilitated by your company is a key to doctor engagement, Kea can help get the most out of your spend on Events.
- Enables budgeting within the total A and P budgets
- Eases execution of events
- Gives insights into field’s relationship with the doctors
- Improves compliance
B. CAMPAIGN MANAGER
This module in Kea has been developed to define and execute campaigns for specific brands over specific periods.
4. FIELD ADMINISTRATION
A. TRAVEL AND EXPENSES (T AND E)
Travel and Expenses budgets for the field force form a substantial part of your investment in Sales effort. It is therefore important to manage this seamlessly optimizing costs, neither overspending nor under-reimbursing. That is what you can achieve through Kea’s strong T and E engine.
- Define optimum google map based routes and distances
- Fix fare charts
- Gets data on distances automatically based on calls made
- All realistic possible visit patterns covered
- Rule based computation engine
- Approval flows
- API s to push data into ERP
- Accuracy in distances
- Minimal scope for intervention-hence better controls
- Error-free computation
- More frequent reimbursement possible leading to less working capital in travel advances
B. LEAVE MANAGEMENT AND ATTENDANCE
Kea can be used for Leave and Attendance management of the field force.
- Call report based attendance marking
- Leave application and approval
- Integration with HRMS
- Elimination of license cost on HRMS for field
- Activity and attendance linked
C. LEARNING MANAGEMENT
Kea has an in-built e-Learning module that can be used by the field force.
This is a cost-effective way of training the sales force.
- Content upload
- Training content mapping
- Delivery of content
- Design of tests
- Delivery of tests
- Feedback to employees on the tests
- Easy cost-effective e-Delivery
- Can correlate coaching objectives with e-Learning
A. PRIMARY SALES
- Interface with ERP to get the primary sales and all related master data.
- Built-In territory mapping to align sales data with call data.
- Real time visibility and analytics of sales data for the field force.
- Dashboards for C-level.
B. SECONDARY SALES
In the APAC region, it is common practice to have distributor-based channels of sale of product to chemists. Normally MR s are expected to collect sales and stock statements from the stockists.
- Secondary sales by SKU
- Opening and closing stocks
- Receipts and returns by SKU for the stockiest
- Sales and inventory ratios
- Tracking Primary and Secondary sales data
- Stock levels enabling better forecast of next period sales
C. RETAIL CHEMIST PRESCRIPTION AUDIT
In many countries in the APAC region, the industry can’t get prescription data in full, hence the need to collect sample data and extrapolate. While IMS and others give high level audits, this module helps you compile more detailed data at the doctor level.
- Doctor-wise brand-wise prescriptions of your brands
- Competition brands
- Share of voice
- Adds more powerful data that can be corroborated with researchers’ data
- Helps fine-tune customer lists
- Helps in getting more out of CLM