VSM Software is Oracle Financial Services Software’s tier 1 partner offering Flexcube Core Banking solutions, which is one of the top core banking systems in the market today,
VSM’s offering in Flexcube Core banking for Banking and Financial Institutions include
- Flexcube Testing Services
- Run the Bank Support
- Flexcube Enhancement Solutions
- Systems Audit
- MIS and Reporting
Testing services for Flexcube is a key area of focus for us. We have a team of skilled testers, with good exposure to Flexcube. We carry out
- Functional Testing
- SIT (System Integration Testing)
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for banks
- Data Migration Testing
- Interface Testing
Flexcube Retail (FCR), Flexcube Corporate (FCC), Flexcube Universal Banking (FCUBS), Flexcube Direct Banking( FCDB) and OBP(Oracle Banking Platform) are our capabilities.
Some of our recent engagements in testing have been:
- Flexcube Direct Banking Testing for a Large Public Sector Bank in India
- Flexcube Upgrade Testing for a large MFI in India
- A large Australian Bank: Acceptance testing on many modules of OBP. (Lead Vendor IBM)
- A bank in Ukraine: The bank moved their Flexcube application from an HP server to an IBM server. We did the migration testing on some of the modules. (Lead Vendor IBM)
Note: For some of these assignments, lead vendors were IBM and OFSS.
Post-Go Live, good application support (RTB) is very important for maximum application up-time to users. We have expertise in all levels of application support-both functional and technical. Some of our on- going projects are:
- Supporting many banks, mainly in the Africa region on L2 support. This work is done by our consultants, on behalf of OFSS, in its Global Support Centre.
- Level 1 support to a large Indian Public Sector Bank. In this case, IBM is the prime vendor.
- On site support to a bank in Africa.
Our team of developers is well equipped in RAD Tools (A set of tools that is used to achieve the extensibility functionality in Flexcube).
As Oracle Partners we can engage in providing customization services around Specific Versions of Flexcube to effect minor changes/ enhancements in the Business functions without affecting the Original Kernel Version.
Often, banks need a lot of assistance, post-go-live. This help could be in:
- Audit of the behavior of Flexcube on all the major asset and liability products of the bank to compare the way it is functioning V/s what the product manuals say.
- Such audits involve validating the “maintenance” settings and studying their impact on contracts, especially with reference to critical areas such as interest computations, schedules, etc.
- Specific advanced training –often hands on –on some modules.
In a recent assignment in this area, we helped a large pan-India MFI (Microfinance Institution) in audit of major loan products
Users of Flexcube often look for a number of reports which are not available in the Reports Deck that is readily available. Reports can be developed using OBIEE or even simple languages like ASP. We have the capability to suggest and develop powerful new reports.